The radiolysis of aqueous solution of bis/1,2-dicarbollyl/cobalt/III/ acid
- 24 Downloads
The radiation-induced oxidation of bis/1,2-dicarbollyl/cobalt/III/ acid by OH radicals in deaerated/aerated aqueous solutions has been investigated. 8-Monohydroxy-, and 8,8′-dihydroxy-derivatives have been identified as products of the γ-radiolysis. For the different conditions the following radiationchemical yields were observed: in the presence of N2 atmosphere G/OHDCC/=1.58, in aerated solution 2.11 and 3.04 in a solution saturated with CCl3.
KeywordsOxidation Atmosphere Physical Chemistry Aqueous Solution Inorganic Chemistry
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Ľ. Mátel, F. Macášek, P. Rajec, S. Heřmánek, J. Plešek,Polyhedron, 1 /1982/ 511.Google Scholar
- 2.Ľ. Mátel, Thesis, Komenský University, Bratislava, 1982.Google Scholar
- 3.Ľ. Mátel, 10th Radiochemical Conference, 26–30 April, 1982, Marianské Lázně, Czechoslovakia.Google Scholar
- 4.Ľ. Mátel, XVII. Nat. Symposium on Radiation Chem., 8–12 December, 1980, Jičín, Czechoslovakia.Google Scholar
- 5.Ľ. Mátel, XIX. Nat. Symposium on Radiation Chem., 2–6 May, 1983, Srní, Czechoslovakia.Google Scholar
- 6.M.F. Hawthorne, D.C. Young, I.D. Andrews, D.V. Howe, R.L. Pilling, A.D. Pitts, M. Reintjes, L.F. Warren Jr., P.A. Wegner,J. Am. Chem. Soc., 90 /1968/ 879.Google Scholar
- 7.F. Macášek, Ľ. Mátel, Report CHÚ UK-OJCH, Bratislava, 1, 1980.Google Scholar