Base hydrolysis of halobis/8-quinolinolato/ oxotechnetium/V/ complexes
- 25 Downloads
Reaction mechanism of base hydrolysis of halobis/8-quinolinolato/oxotechnetium (V) /TcOX (ox)2′ X=Cl and Br/ was investigated by means of solvent extraction and spectrophotometric methods. Furthermore, distribution coefficients of tris/acetylacetonato/technetium/III/, dichlorobis/8-quinolinolato/technetium/IV/ and TcOX/ox/2 between chloroform and aqueous solutions were determined. In an alkaline solution, TcOX/ox/2 decomposed to pertechnetate as a final product. On the basis of the established base hydrolysis, the respective rate constants were determined.
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Hydrolysis Aqueous Solution Inorganic Chemistry Chloroform
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. Davision, Technetium in Chemistry and Nuclear Medicine, /Eds. E. Deutsch, M. Nicolini, H. N. Wagner, Jr./, Cortina International, Verona, Italy, 1983, p. 3.Google Scholar
- 2.B. E. Wilcox, M. J. Heeg, E. Deutsch,Inorg. Chem., 23 /1984/ 2962.Google Scholar
- 3.T. Omori, Y. Yamada, K. Yoshihara,Inorg. Chim. Acta, 130 /1987/ 99.Google Scholar
- 4.H. Kido /private communication/.Google Scholar
- 5.U. Mazzi, D. A. Clemente, G. Bandoli, L. Magon,Transition Met. Chem., 4 /1979/ 151.Google Scholar