Wound closure in actinian tentacles with reference to the problem of organization
- 34 Downloads
KeywordsDevelopmental Biology Wound Closure
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Parker, G. H., 1896. The Reactions of Metridium to Food and other Substances. Bull. Mus. Comp. Zoöl. Harvard Coll. Vol. 29. No. 2. pp. 107–119.Google Scholar
- —, 1912. Nervous and Non-nervous Responses of Actinians. Science, N. S. Vol. 35. No. 899. pp. 461–462.Google Scholar
- Rand, H. W., 1904. The Behavior of the Epidermis of the Earthworm in Regeneration. Arch. f. Entw.-Mech. Bd. 19. S. 16–57. Taf. 1–3.Google Scholar
- —, 1912. The Problem of Organization. Science, N. S. Vol. 36. No. 937. pp. 804–815. No. 938. pp. 850–860.Google Scholar
- Schneider, K. C., 1902. Lehrbuch der vergleichenden Histologie der Tiere. Jena, G. Fischer. XIV + 988 pp.Google Scholar
© Verlag von Wilhelm Engelmann 1915