Misalignment of oriented nuclei in ferromagnets
Two atomic model calculations are carried out in order to understand misalignment of nuclei in ferromagnets suggested by various authors. It is concluded that an unlikely large exchange interaction is needed in these model calculations to explain a substantial misalignment.
KeywordsThin Film Model Calculation Exchange Interaction Atomic Model Large Exchange
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- K.S. Krane, B.T. Murdoch, W.A. Steyert, Phys. Rev. Lett. 30 (1973) 321.Google Scholar
- K.S. Krane, W.A. Steyert, Phys. Rev. C7 (1973) 1555.Google Scholar
- I. Ben-Zvi, P. Gilad, G. Goldring, P. Hillman, A. Schwarzschild, Z. Vager, Phys. Rev. Lett. 19 (1967) 373.Google Scholar
- H.J. Ligthart, ‘Nuclear orientation experiments concerning odd-A Gold isotopes’, Groningen, 1982.Google Scholar
- P.D. Johnston, N.J. Stone, J. Phys. C5 (1972) L303.Google Scholar
- A. Aharoni, Phys. Rev. B2 (1970) 3794.Google Scholar
- C. Demangeat, J. Phys. F5 (1975) 1637.Google Scholar
- I.P. Grant, B.J. McKensey, P.H. Norrington, D.F. Mayers, N.C. Pyper, Comp. Phys. Comm. 21 (1980) 207.Google Scholar