The decays of171Lu and173Lu have been studied by means of nuclear orientation. External perturbations of two171Yb levels have been observed.
Unambiguous spin assignments have been made for several levels in171Yb and mixing ratios of the transitions in171Yb and173Yb have been deduced. The properties of the171Yb and173Yb rotational bands have been studied using the quasiparticle-phonon model including a Coriolis interaction.
KeywordsThin Film External Perturbation Rotational Band Nuclear Orientation Spin Assignment
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- |1|.T.I. Kracíková, M. Finger, S. Davaa, J. Dupak, V.N. Pavlov, N.A. Lebedev, W.D. Hamilton and C. Girit, Czech. J. Phys. B31 (1981) 527Google Scholar
- |2|.K.S. Krane, C.E. Olsen, S.S. Rosenblum and W.A. Steyert, Phys. Rev. C12 (1975) 1999Google Scholar
- |3|.K.S. Krane, C.E. Olsen, S.S. Rosenblum and W.A. Steyert, Phys. Rev. C13 (1976) 1295Google Scholar
- |4|.V.G. Soloviev, Theory of Complex Nuclei, Oxford, Pergamon, 1976.Google Scholar
- |5|.J. Kvasil, I.N. Mikhailov, R.Sh. Safarov and B. Choriev, Czech.J.Phys. B28 (1978) 843Google Scholar
- |6|.D.G. Burke, B. Zeidman, B. Elbek, B. Herskind and M. Olesen, K. Dan. Vidensk. Selsk. Mat.: Fyz. Medd. 35 (1966) no. 2Google Scholar
- |7|.S. Davaa, T.I. Kracíková, M. Finger, J. Kvasil, V.I. Fominych and W.D. Hamilton, J. Phys. G8 (1982) 1585Google Scholar
- |8|.J. Kvasil, T.I. Kracíková, M. Finger and B. Choriev, Czech. J. Phys. B31 (1981) 1376Google Scholar