Aspetti del nucleolo di cellule normali e patologiche
- 9 Downloads
On the basis of research carried out on various animal and plant tissues, both normal and pathologic, the author reaches the conclusion that two chief functions can be attributed to the nucleolus. One of them is related to the ribonucleoproteins, the other to less well known substances which are probably connected with nucleolonemal elements. It is also suggested that the second function seems to be a characteristic of cells with high metabolic activities, such as growing oocytes and tumor cells.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.A. Bolognari, Arch. Zool. ital.44, 53 (1959).Google Scholar
- 5.R. C. Page, J. F. Regan eW. C. MacCarty, Amer. J. Cancer32, 383 (1938).Google Scholar
- 6.L. Pecchiai eS. D'Ancona, R. C. Ist. lomb. Sci. Lett., Cl. Sci.92, 424 (1958).Google Scholar
- 10.A. Bolognari, Atti Soc. Pelor. Sci. fis. mat. nat., Messina4, 367 (1957–58).Google Scholar
- 11.A. Bolognari, Nature183, 1136 (1959).Google Scholar