Verlängerte Überlebenszeit von Hauthomotransplantaten bei Mäusen durch ein Methylhydrazinderivat
- 6 Downloads
Extended survival of skin homografts in mice was obtained by treatment with a methylhydrazine derivative (1-methyl-2-p-(isopropylcarbamoyl)-benzylhydrazine hydrochloride), representative of a new class of cytotoxic agents. Administration of 100 mg/kg prior to and continuously after the transplantation led to similar survival times as when 300 mg/kg was given daily only after the transplantation. In mice, the compound seems to be more effective than most of the drugs so far known to suppress transplantation immunity.
- 1.W. Bollag undE. Grunberg, Exper.19, 130 (1963).Google Scholar
- 2.Firma F. Hoffmann-La Roche & Co. AG, Basel.Google Scholar
- 3.W. Bollag, Exper.19, 304 (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.A. D'Alessandri, H. J. Keel, W. Bollag undG. Martz, Schweiz. med. Wschr.93, 1018 (1963).Google Scholar
- 5.R. E. Billingham undP. B. Medawar, J. exp. Biol.28, 385 (1951).Google Scholar