Measurement of sea ice backscattering characteristics
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsQuantum Electronics Nonlinear Optic Backscattering Characteristic
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. G. Onstott, R. K. Moore, S. Gogineni, and C. Delker, IEEE J. Ocean. Eng.,QE-7, No. 1, 44 (1982).Google Scholar
- 2.A. V. Bushuev, Yu. D. Bychenkov, V. S. Loshchilov, and A. D. Masanov, Ice Cover Studies with Side Scan Radar [in Russian], Gidrometeoizdat, Leningrad (1983).Google Scholar
- 3.V. D. Shestopalov, B. E. Khmyrov, A. I. Kalmykov, et al., Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,272, No. 3, 598 (1983).Google Scholar
- 4.S. G. Zubkovich, Statistical Characteristics of Radio Signals Reflected from the Surface of the Earth [in Russian], Sov. Radio, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.A. P. Pichugin et al., Issled. Zeml. Kosm., No. 6, 82 (1981).Google Scholar
- 6.R. G. Onstott, R. K. Moore, and W. F. Weeks, IEEE Trans. Geosci. Electron.,GE-17, No. 3, 78 (1979).Google Scholar
- 7.R. L. Jordan, IEEE Trans.,QE-5, No. 2, 154 (1980).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1989