Hyperfine fields in acid ferric phosphate
Mössbauer spectra of acid ferric phosphate show that the iron ion site has a nearly cubic symmetry. Below 30 K the substance is magnetically ordered and undergoes a phase transition at about 11 K. At 4.2 K ferrimagnetic order with canted spins was found, and a 13% contribution of antiferromagnetically ordered spins.
KeywordsIron Phosphate Thin Film Phase Transition Hyperfine Field
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Y. Takashima and S. Ohashi, Bull. Chem. Soc. Japan 38(1965)1684.Google Scholar
- F.J. Berry, Transition Met. Chem. 4(1979)209.Google Scholar
- N. Gonser and R.W. Grant, phys.stat.sol. 21(1967)331.Google Scholar
- V. Beckmann, W. Bruckner, W. Fuchs, G. Ritter and H. Wegener, phys. stat. sol. 29(1968)781Google Scholar
- J.B. Forsyth, C.E. Johnson and C. Wilkinson, J. Phys., C 32(1970)1127.Google Scholar
- D. Beltrán-Porter, R. Olazcuaga, L. Fournes, F. Menil and G. Le Flem, Revue Phys. Appl. 15(1980)1155.Google Scholar
- W. Meisel, H.-J. Guttman and P. Gütlich, to be published in Corr. Sci.Google Scholar