Schools, education, and the social system: Some utopian suggestions
- 86 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Forbes, R. J. Chemical, culinary and cosmetic arts. In C. Singer, E. J. Holmyard, & A. R. Hall (Eds.),A history of technology. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 1954. Pp. 238–298.Google Scholar
- Gillette, A.Cuba's educational revolution. London: Fabian Society, 1972.Google Scholar
- McLuhan, M.The Gutenberg galaxy. Toronto: University of Toronto Press, 1962.Google Scholar
- Neugebauer, O.The exact sciences in antiquity. Providence, R.I.: Brown University Press, 1957.Google Scholar
- Nyerere, J. K. Education for self-reliance. Reprinted in N. V. Zanolli,Education toward development in Tanzania. Basel: Pharos-Verlag Hansrudolf Schwabe AG, 1971. Pp. 247–274.Google Scholar
- Ong, W. J.Rhetoric, romance and technology. Ithaca, N.Y.: Cornell University Press, 1971.Google Scholar
- Rohwer, W. D., Jr. Prime time for education: Early childhood or adolescence?Harvard Educational Review, 1971,41, 317–341.Google Scholar
- Sanderson, M. Literacy and social mobility in the industrial revolution in England.Past and Present, 1972,56, 75–104.Google Scholar
- Zanolli, N. V.Education toward development in Tanzania Basel: Pharos-Verlag Hansrudolf Schwabe AG, 1971.Google Scholar
© The Ontario Institute for Studies in Education 1976