Determination of isotopic ratios of plutonium and curium by internal conversion electron spectrometry
- 38 Downloads
The isotopic ratios240Pu/239Pu in plutonium samples purified freshly and allowed to stand for a long time were determined by using a high resolution internal conversion electron spectrometer. As a result, it was proved that the above ratios can be determined accurately and precisely. The method was also examined further through a similar determination with curium samples.
KeywordsIsotopic Ratio Plutonium Curium NucL Instr Tetraethylene Glycol
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.F. AMOUDRY, P. BURGER, Nucl. Instr. Methods Phys. Res., 233 (1984) 360.Google Scholar
- 4.T. E. SAMPSON, S. T. HSUE, J. L. PARKER, S. S. JOHNSON, D. F. BOWERSOX, Nucl. Instr. Methods, 193 (1982) 177.Google Scholar
- 7.Calculated from F. RÖSEL, H. M. FRIES, K. ALDER, H. C. PAULI, Atomic Data and Nuclear Data Tables, 21 (1978) 292.Google Scholar
- 8.E. BROWNE, R. B. FIRESTONE, Table of Radioactive Isotopes, John Wiley & Sons, New York, 1986.Google Scholar
- 12.Y. SHIOKAWA, K. SUZUKI, S. SUZUKI, M. YAGI, J. Radioanal. Nucl. Chem., submitted.Google Scholar
- 13.E. P. HARDY, P. W. KREY, H. L. VOLCHOK, U.S. Energy Research and Development Administration, New York, Report HASL-250, 1972.Google Scholar