On bisingular operators in the spaceL P (R2) with some invariance conditions
- 27 Downloads
KeywordsInvariance Condition Bisingular Operator
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. I. Sazonov, “Bisingular characteristic operators with discontinuous coefficients in the spaceL 2(ℝ2),”Funkts. Anal. Prilozh.,19, No. 2, 90–91 (1985).Google Scholar
- 2.L. Hörmander,Estimates for Translation-Invariant Operators, Mir, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 3.I. M. Stein,Singular Integrals and Differential Properties of Functions, Mir, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 4.I. Ts. Gokhberg and N. Ya. Krupnik,Introduction to the Theory of One-Dimensional Singular Integral Operators, Shtiintsa, Kishinev (1973).Google Scholar
- 5.R. V. Duduchava, “Integral Wiener-Hopf operators with discontinuous symbols,”Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,211, No. 2, 277–280 (1973).Google Scholar
- 6.M. A. Naimark,Normed Rings, Nauka, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 7.E. Heuitt and K. Ross,Abstract Harmonic Analysis. Vol. 1, Nauka, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1995