SON microbiological sampler for hydrobiological investigation
A cylinder-type sampler, which is attached to the rod of Van Dorn sampler, was newly deviced for microbiological collection of 3-liter water samples from shallow layers.
KeywordsMethylene Blue Shallow Layer Microbiological Study Elastic Rubber Sampling Inlet
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- Gundersen, K. R. and C. W.Mountain (1972): A pressure and temperature preserving sampling, transfer, and incubation system for deep sea microbiological and chemical research.In R. W.Brauer (ed.), Barobiology and the Experimental Biology of the Deep Sea. North Carolina Sea Grant Program. 412–419.Google Scholar
- Jannasch, H. W., C. O. Wirsen andC. L. Winget (1973): A bacteriological pressure-retaining deepsea sampler and culture vessel. Deep-Sea Res.,20, 661–664.Google Scholar
- Oppenheimer, C. H. (ed.) (1968): Marine Biology. Vol. 4. The New York Academy of Sciences, New York. 485 pp.Google Scholar
- Seki, H. (1974): Methods in Microbial Ecology of Aquatic Environments. Kyoritsu Shuppan Co., Tokyo. (in press) (in Japanese).Google Scholar
- ZoBell, C. E. (1941): Apparatus for collecting water samples from different depths for bacteriological analysis. J. Marine Res.,4, 173–188.Google Scholar
© The Oceanographical Society of Japan 1974