General Aspects of Metrology and Measurement Engineering
- 18 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. V. Tarbeev and L. I. Dovbeta, Fundamental Metrological Problems: Collection from the Mendeleev All-Union Metrology Research Institute Cooperative [in Russian], Leningrad (1981) p. 4.Google Scholar
- 2.E. D. Bondar' and T. N. Siraya, Measurement-Experiment Analysis and Formalization: Coll., Mendeleev All-Union Metrology Research Institute Cooperative [in Russian], Leningrad (1986), p. 16.Google Scholar
- 3.V. G. Knorring, Theoretical Principles of Data-Acquisition Engineering: Basic Concepts in Scale Theory (a Lecture Course) [in Russian], Izd. Leningrad. Politekh. Inst., Leningrad (1983).Google Scholar
- 4.K. B. Karandeev et al., Izmer. Tekh., No. 12, 4 (1961).Google Scholar
- 5.Problems in Metrological Support to Research and Centralized Metrological Services (Special Issue on Computing Networks) [in Russian], No. 2, Moscow (1981).Google Scholar
- 6.A. E. Kibrik and A. S. Narin'yani (eds.), Simulating Lanaguage Activity in Intelligent Systems [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1987).Google Scholar
- 7.E. S. Levshina and P. V. Novitskii, Electrical Measurement of Physical Quantities: Measurement Converters: Technical-College Textbook [in Russian], Énergoatomizdat, Leningrad (1983).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1990