KeywordsPublic Health Social Psychology
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Freud, S., Collected Papers, Vol. II., London, Hogarth Press, 1924.Google Scholar
- 2.Dreikurs, R., The psychological interview in medicine. Amer. J. Indidividual Psychol., 10, 99–122, 1952–53.Google Scholar
- 3.Cantor, M. B., Karen Horney on the psychoanalytic technique: the initial interview. Part I., Amer. J. Psychoanal., 17, 39–44, 1957.Google Scholar
- 4.Sullivan, H. S., The Psychiatric Interview. New York, W. W. Norton Company, 1954.Google Scholar
- 5.Mullan, H. and M. Rosenbaum, Group Psychotherapy: Theory and Practice. New York, Free Press of Glencoe, 1962.Google Scholar
- 6.Mullan, H. and I. Sangiuliano, The Therapist's Contribution To The Treatment Process: His Person, Transactions, and Treatment Methods. Illinois, Charles C. Thomas, 1964.Google Scholar
- 7.Sangiuliano, I. The experience of psychotherapy. J. Existential Psychiat., 3, 255–262, 1963.Google Scholar
- 8.Mullan, H. and I. Sangiuliano, The subjective phenomenon in existential interview. Part I., Amer. J. Psychoanal., 17, 39–44, 1957.Google Scholar
- 9.Grene, M., Introduction To Existentialism. Chicago, Univer. of Chicago Press, Phoenix Books, 1948.Google Scholar
© Long Island Consultations Center, Inc. 1969