Kolmogorov widths in finite-dimensional spaces with mixed norms
- 46 Downloads
KeywordsMixed Norm Kolmogorov Width
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B.S.Kashin,Widths of some finite-dimensional sets and classes of smooth functions, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR. Ser. Mat.41 (1977), no. 2, 334–351.Google Scholar
- 2.E.M.Galeev,Kolmogorov widths of classes of periodic functions of one and several variables, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR. Ser. Mat.54 (1990), no. 2, 418–430.Google Scholar
- 3.M.Ledoux and M.Talagrand,Probability in Banach Spaces, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 1991.Google Scholar
- 4.N.P.Korneîchuk,Extremal Problems of Approximation Theory, Nauka, Moscow, 1976.Google Scholar
- 5.V.V.Petrov,Sums of Independent Random Variables, Springer, Berlin, 1975.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1994