Fast direct methods of solving finite-element grid schemes with bicubic elements for the Poisson equation
- 27 Downloads
KeywordsPoisson Equation Grid Scheme Fast Direct Method
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. A. Samarskii, I. E. Kaporin, A. B. Kucherov, and E. S. Nikolaev, “Some modem methods of solution of grid equations,” Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Matem., No. 7(254), 3–12 (1983).Google Scholar
- 2.S. I. Solov'ev, On the Spectrum of Finite-Element Approximation of the Eigenvalue Problem for the Laplace Operator [in Russian], Kazan' (1984), Unpublished manuscript, VINITI 30.7.84, No. 5517-84.Google Scholar
- 3.S. I. Solov'ev, “Fast solution methods for FEM grid schemes of second-order accuracy for the Poisson equation in a rectangle,” Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Matem., No. 10(281), 71–74 (1985).Google Scholar
- 4.S. I. Solov'ev, “Fourier method for finite-element approximation of the Poisson equation,” in: Grid Methods for Solving Differential Equations [in Russian], Kazan' (1986), pp. 64–78.Google Scholar
- 5.P. Lancaster, Theory of Matrices [Russian translation], Moscow (1982).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1994