Homogeneous computing structures over a finite field
- 13 Downloads
The proposed technique representing a combinational circuit in the form of a homogeneous network can be used in the design of universal logic modules. The transition from the realization of one combinational circuit to another is accomplished by changing the set of 2n — 1 coefficients, where n is the dimension of the combinational circuit.
KeywordsLogic Module Finite Field Computing Structure Homogeneous Network Combinational Circuit
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. V. Nikonov, S. G. Kravtsov, and V. N. Samoshin, “Systolic data processing: hardware base and algorithms,” Zarubezh. Radioélekt., No. 7, 34–52 (1987).Google Scholar
- 2.N. Bourbaki, Algebra. Polynomials and Fields [Russian translation], Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.B. P. Demidovich and I. A. Maron, Fundamentals of Computational Mathematics [in Russian], Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.A. Gill, Linear Sequential Machines [Russian translation], Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 5.Sh. R. Nurutdinov, “Realization of a combinational circuit using a polynomial of many variables over a finite field,” in: 8th All-Union Conf., July, 1988, Gor'kii, Abstracts of Papers [in Russian], Part 2 (1988), pp. 61–62.Google Scholar