The thematic apperception test in marital therapy
- 44 Downloads
KeywordsPublic Health Social Psychology Marital Therapy Thematic Apperception Thematic Apperception Test
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Bellak, L., Some Basic Concepts of Psychotherapy. Journal of Nervous Mental Disorders. 1948.Google Scholar
- 2.—, The TAT in Clinical Use. In Projective Psychology (ed. by L. E. Abt and L. Bellak). New York. Grove Press. 1959.Google Scholar
- 3.—, A Guide to the Interpretation of the Thematic Apperception Test. New York. The Psychological Corporation. 1951.Google Scholar
- 4.Blazier, D. C. and Goosman, E. T., A Marriage Analysis. Family Life Publications. 1966.Google Scholar
- 5.Greenson, R. R., The Technique and Practice of Psychoanalysis. New York. International Universities Press. 1968.Google Scholar
- 6.Kilgo, R. D., The Use of the EPPS in Pre-marital and Marriage Counseling. The Marriage and Family Counselors Quarterly. 1971, 3–11.Google Scholar
- 7.Murray, H. A., Thematic Apperception Test. Cambridge. Harvard University Press. 1943.Google Scholar
- 8.Schafer, R., The Clinical Application of Psychological Tests. New York. International Universities Press. 1948.Google Scholar
- 9.Tompkins, S., The Thematic Apperception Test. New York. Grune and Stratton. 1947.Google Scholar
© Long Island Consultations Center, Inc. 1972