The unceremonial nature of psychotherapy
- 18 Downloads
KeywordsPublic Health Social Psychology
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Carroll, Lewis, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking-Glass, with all the original illustrations by Sir John Tenniel, Macmillan, London, Melbourne, Toronto, St. Martin's Press, New York, 1968, p. 48.Google Scholar
- 2.Goffman, Erving, Relations in Public: Microstudies of the Public Order, Basic Books, Inc., New York, 1971.Google Scholar
- 3.Tarachow, Sidney, An Introduction to Psychotherapy, International Universities Press, Inc., New York, 1963, pp. 8ff.Google Scholar
- 4.Haley, Jay, “The Art of Psychoanalysis,” The Power Tactics of Jesus Christ and Other Essays, Grossman Publishers, New York, 1969, p. 4.Google Scholar
- 5.Buber, Martin, Tales of the Hasidim: The Early Masters, Schoken Books, New York, 1947, p. 286.Google Scholar
© Long Island Consultations Center, Inc. 1972