Group psychotherapy: Evolution and process
- 33 Downloads
KeywordsPublic Health Social Psychology Group Psychotherapy
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Barron, J. Beyond the Limits. Voices—Art and Science of Psychoth., Vol. 3, No. 4, 79–83, 1967.Google Scholar
- 2.Beals, R. L. and Hoijer, H. An Introduction to Anthropology. New York: The MacMillan Co., 1965.Google Scholar
- 3.Nisbet, R. S. The Sociological Tradition. New York: Basic Books, Inc., 1966.Google Scholar
- 4.Refregier, Anton An Artist's Journey. New York: International Publishers, 1965.Google Scholar
- 5.Rosenbaum, M. and Berger, M. Group Psychotherapy and Group Function. New York: Basic Books, Inc., 1963.Google Scholar
© Long Island Consultations Center, Inc. 1970