On unique reconstructibility of convex and visible compact sets from their projections. II
- 17 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. D. Alexandrov, “To the theory of mixed volumes of convex bodies,” Mat. Sb.,2, No. 6, 1205–1238 (1937).Google Scholar
- 2.V. P. Golubyatnikov, “On the unique determination of visible bodies by their projections,” Sibirsk. Mat. Zh.,29, No. 3, 92–96 (1988).Google Scholar
- 3.V. P. Golubyatnikov, “On unique reconstructibility of convex and visible compact sets from their projections,” Mat. Sb.,182, No. 5, 611–621 (1991).Google Scholar
- 4.S. Helgason, Groups and Geometric Analysis, Academic Press, London (1984).Google Scholar
- 5.C. M. Petty and J. R. McKiney, “Convex bodies with circumscribing boxes of constant volume,” Portugal. Math.,44, No. 4, 447–455 (1987).Google Scholar
- 6.R. J. Gardner and A. Volčič, “Convex bodies with similar projections,” Proc. Amer. Math. Soc.,121, 563–568 (1994).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1995