Sedimentation rates in Funka Bay, HokkaidÔ
- 30 Downloads
Undisturbed sediment cores were collected by a modified gravity corer from Funka Bay. The sedimentation rate is determined by both210Pb and pumice chronological methods. The sedimentation rates by210Pb method are concordant with those by pumice methods. The derived rate varies from 0.06 to 0.22 g cm−2 y−1, and an average is 0.09 g cm−2 y−1.
KeywordsSedimentation Sedimentation Rate Sediment Core Gravity Corer Undisturbed Sediment
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Matsumoto, E. (1975):210Pb geochronology of sediments from Lake Shinji. Geochem. J.,9, 167–172.Google Scholar
- (1973): 254 pp.Google Scholar
- (1975): 194pp.Google Scholar
- (1977): 54 pp.Google Scholar
- (1979): (293), 27–33.Google Scholar
- (1970): I:20, 303–312.Google Scholar
- (1979): pp. “1–51”.Google Scholar
- (1978): pp. 169–190.Google Scholar