State mental health agencies: Emerging fiscal and policy issues
Column State Mental Health
- 21 Downloads
KeywordsPublic Health Mental Health Health Agency State Mental Health Policy Issue
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Center for Health Policy Research, George Washington University. (1995).Summary of proposed statewide Medicaid demonstrations under Section 1115 of the Social Security Act. Washington, DC: Author.Google Scholar
- Croze, C. (1995).Health care reform, state mental health agencies and managed behavioral healthcare. Alexandria, VA: National Association of State Mental Health Program Directors.Google Scholar
- Helf, C. (1994).Medicaid managed care and mental health: An overview of Section 1115 programs. Washington, DC: Intergovernmental Health Policy Project, George Washington University.Google Scholar
- National Association of State Mental Health Program Directors & American Managed Behavioral Healthcare Association. (1995).Draft white paper: Public mental health systems, Medicaid Re-structuring and managed behavioral healthcare ... work in progress. Washington, DC: American Managed Behavioral Healthcare Association.Google Scholar
- National Association of State Mental Health Directors Research Institute. (1995).Funding sources and expenditures of state mental health agencies: FY 1993. Alexandria, VA: Author.Google Scholar
© Human Sciences Press, Inc. 1996