Characteristic Cauchy problem for a hyperbolic equation
- 23 Downloads
KeywordsCauchy Problem Hyperbolic Equation Characteristic Cauchy Problem
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. Garding, J. Leray, and T. Kotake, The Cauchy Problem [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.V. A. Kondrat'ev, “The Cauchy problem with characteristic points on the initial surface,” Vestn. Mosk. Univ., Ser. Mat., No. 1, 84–92 (1974).Google Scholar
- 3.A. P. Calderon, “Commutators of singular integral operators,” Proc. Nat. Acad. Sci. USA,53, No. 5, 1092–1099 (1965).Google Scholar
- 4.K. O. Friedrichs, “On the differentiability of solutions of linear elliptic differential equations,” Commun. Pure Appl. Math.,6, 299–325 (1953).Google Scholar
- 5.L. Hormander, Linear Partial Differential Operators [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1985