Training of mental health administrators: A state agency and university partnership
- 21 Downloads
KeywordsPublic Health Mental Health State Agency Health Administrator Mental Health Administrator
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Covey, S.R. (1989).The seven habits of highly effective people. NY: Simon & Schuster.Google Scholar
- Katz, R.L. (1974). Skills of an effective administrator.Harvard Business Review, 52(5), 90–102 (Reprint #74509).Google Scholar
- Keck, C.W. (1992). Comment: The new public health leadership institute.The Nation's Health, May–June.Google Scholar
- National Task Force on Mental Health/Mental Retardation Administration. (1979). Report of the national task force on mental health/mental retardation administration.Administration in Mental Health, 6, 269–323.Google Scholar
- Sluyter, G.V. (1982).The Centerville Mental Health and Mental Retardation Center. Unpublished training materials.Google Scholar
© Human Sciences Press, Inc 1994