Boundary value problem describing the motion of an inhomogeneous fluid
- 26 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. G. Loitsyanskii, Mechanics of Liquids and Gases [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.S. N. Antontsev, A. V. Kazhikhov, and V. N. Monakhov, Boundary Value Problems of Inhomogeneous Fluid Mechanics [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk (1983).Google Scholar
- 3.N. N. Frolov, “On solvability of the boundary value problem of motion for an inhomogeneous fluid,” Mat. Zametki,53, No. 6, 130–140 (1993).Google Scholar
- 4.H. Triebel, Interpolation Theory, Function Spaces, Differential Operators [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.O. A. Ladyzhenskaya and N. N. Ural'tseva, Linear and Quasilinear Equations of Elliptic Type [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1964).Google Scholar
- 6.I. A. ShishmarËv, Introduction to the Theory of Elliptic Equations [in Russian], Moskov. Univ., Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 7.I. I. Gikhman and A. V. Skorokhod, Stochastic Partial Differential Equations and Their Applications [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1982).Google Scholar
- 8.I. I. Gikhman and A. V. Skorokhod, The Theory of Stochastic Processes. Vol. 2 [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 9.A. V. Solonnikov, “On estimates of Green's tensors for some boundary value problems,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,130, No. 5, 988–991 (1960).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1996