On the inverse problem of simultaneous determination of thermal conductivity and specific heat capacity
- 51 Downloads
KeywordsThermal Conductivity Inverse Problem Simultaneous Determination Heat Capacity Specific Heat Capacity
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. V. Muzylev, “Uniqueness theorems for some inverse problems of heat conduction,” Zh. Vychisl. Mat. i Mat. Fiziki,20, No. 2, 120–134 (1980).Google Scholar
- 2.N. V. Muzylev, “On unique simultaneous determination of thermal conductivity and specific heat capacity,” Zh. Vychisl. Mat. i Mat. Fiziki,23, No. 1, 69–73 (1983).Google Scholar
- 3.N. V. Muzylev, “On unique determination of the dependence of thermal characteristics on the temperature in piecewise monotone processes,” Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,43, No. 6, 1009–1013 (1985).Google Scholar
- 4.V. V. Provotorov, “A solution of one inverse problem for a differential equation of parabolic type,” in: Boundary Value Problems [in Russian], Perm', 1980, pp. 28–31.Google Scholar
- 5.O. A. Ladyzhenskaya, V. A. Solonnikov, and N. N. Ural'tseva, Linear and Quasilinear Equations of Parabolic Type [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1994