Asymptotic representation of the process of the likelihood ratio in the case of a discontinuous density
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsLikelihood Ratio Asymptotic Representation Discontinuous Density
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. A. Ibragimov and R. Z. Khas'minskiî, Asymptotic Theory of Estimation [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.V. E. Mosyagin, “The method of a certain probability space for densities with discontinuities,” submitted to VINITI on January 17, 1990, No. 308-V90.Google Scholar
- 3.V. E. Mosyagin, “An estimate for the convergence rate of the distribution of a maximum likelihood process in an irregular case,” Sibirsk. Mat. Zh.,32, No. 4, 96–103 (1991).Google Scholar
- 4.I. F. Pinelis and A. I. Sakhanenko, “Remarks on inequalities for the probabilities of large deviations,” Teoriya Veroyatnost. i Primenen.,30, No. 1, 127–131 (1985).Google Scholar
- 5.H. Thorisson, “From coupling to shift-coupling,” Teoriya Veroyatnost. i Primenen.,37, No. 1, 95–104 (1992).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1994