Classes of regular and singular boundary problems
KeywordsBoundary Problem Singular Boundary Singular Boundary Problem
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. Kamke, Handbook on Ordinary Differential Equations [Russian translation], Nauka, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.S. A. Lomov, Introduction to the General Theory of Singular Perturbations [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1981).Google Scholar
- 3.A. B. Vasil'eva and V. F. Butuzov, Asymptotic Expansions of Solutions of Singularly Perturbed Equations [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 4.M. N. Vishik and L. A. Lyusternik, Usp. Mat. Nauk,12, No. 5, 3–122 (1957).Google Scholar
- 5.V. F. Butuzov, Differents. Uravn.,12, No. 10 (1976).Google Scholar
- 6.V. I. Prokhorenko, Tr. Mosk. Énergeticheskogo Inst., No. 192, 73–77 (1989).Google Scholar
- 7.A. S. Varashkov, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Mat., No. 9, 5–9 (1984).Google Scholar
- 8.Yu. A. Konyaev, Abstracts of Reports to the All-Union Conference on Asymptotic Methods [in Russian], Alma-Ata (1979), pp. 67–69.Google Scholar
- 9.Yu. A. Konyaev, Differents. Uravn.,20, No. 11, 1999–2003 (1984).Google Scholar
- 10.Yu. A. Konyaev, Studies of Integro-Differential Equations [in Russian], No. 21, 212–221 (1988).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992