On geometrical interpretation of thep-adic Maslov index
- 40 Downloads
A set of selfdual lattices Λ in a two-dimensionalp-adic symplectic space is provided by an integer valued metricd. A realization of the metric space (Λ,d) as a graph Γ is suggested and this graph has been linked to the Bruhat-Tits tree. An action of symplectic group on a set of cycles of length three of the graph Γ is considered and a geometrical interpretation of thep-adic Maslov index is given in terms of this action.
KeywordsNeural Network Statistical Physic Complex System Nonlinear Dynamics Quantum Computing
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [GP] Gerritzen, L., van der Put, M.: Schottky groups and Mumford curves. Lect. Notes in Math.817. Berlin, Heidelberg, New York: Springer 1980Google Scholar
- [L] Lang, S.: Algebra, Reading, MA: Addison-Wesley 1965Google Scholar
- [MH] Milnor, J., Husemoller, D.: Symmetric bilinear forms. Berlin, Heidelberg, New York: Springer 1973Google Scholar
- [M] Mumford, D.: An analytic construction of degenerating curves over complete local fields. Composito Math.24, 129 (1972)Google Scholar
- [S] Serre, J.-P.: Abres, amalgames,SL 2. Asterisque46 (1977)Google Scholar
- [W] Weil, A.: Basic number theory. Berlin, Heidelberg, New York: Springer 1967Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1994