On geometrical interpretation of thep-adic Maslov index
- 41 Downloads
A set of selfdual lattices Λ in a two-dimensionalp-adic symplectic space is provided by an integer valued metricd. A realization of the metric space (Λ,d) as a graph Γ is suggested and this graph has been linked to the Bruhat-Tits tree. An action of symplectic group on a set of cycles of length three of the graph Γ is considered and a geometrical interpretation of thep-adic Maslov index is given in terms of this action.
KeywordsNeural Network Statistical Physic Complex System Nonlinear Dynamics Quantum Computing
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [GP] Gerritzen, L., van der Put, M.: Schottky groups and Mumford curves. Lect. Notes in Math.817. Berlin, Heidelberg, New York: Springer 1980Google Scholar
- [L] Lang, S.: Algebra, Reading, MA: Addison-Wesley 1965Google Scholar
- [MH] Milnor, J., Husemoller, D.: Symmetric bilinear forms. Berlin, Heidelberg, New York: Springer 1973Google Scholar
- [M] Mumford, D.: An analytic construction of degenerating curves over complete local fields. Composito Math.24, 129 (1972)Google Scholar
- [S] Serre, J.-P.: Abres, amalgames,SL 2. Asterisque46 (1977)Google Scholar
- [W] Weil, A.: Basic number theory. Berlin, Heidelberg, New York: Springer 1967Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1994