Geometry of Batalin-Vilkovisky quantization
- 185 Downloads
The geometry ofP-manifolds (odd symplectic manifolds) andSP-manifolds (P-manifolds provided with a volume element) is studied. A complete classification of these manifolds is given. This classification is used to prove some results about Batalin-Vilkovisky procedure of quantization, in particular to obtain a very general result about gauge independence of this procedure.
KeywordsNeural Network Manifold Statistical Physic Complex System Nonlinear Dynamics
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Batalin, I., Vilkovisky, G.: Gauge algebra and quantization. Phys. Lett.102B, 27 (1981)Google Scholar
- 2.Batalin, I., Vilkovisky, G.: Quantization of gauge theories with linearly dependent generators. Phys. Rev.D29, 2567 (1983)Google Scholar
- 3.Witten, E.: A note on the antibracket formalism. Mod. Phys. Lett.A5, 487 (1990)Google Scholar
- 4.Schwarz, A.: The partition function of a degenerate functional. Commun. Math. Phys.67, 1 (1979)Google Scholar
- 5.Berezin, F.: Introduction to algebra and analysis with anticommuting variables. Moscow Univ., 1983 (English translation is published by Reidel)Google Scholar