Correlation functions in the Itzykson-Zuber model
- 75 Downloads
Then-point function for the integral over unitary matrices with Itzykson-Zuber measure is reduced to the integral over the Gelfand-Tzetlin table; the integrand (for genericn) is given by linear exponential times the rational function. Forn=2 and in some cases forn>2 later in fast is the polynomial and this allows to give an explicit and simple expression for all 2-point and a set ofn-point functions. For the most generaln-point function a simple linear differential equation is constructed.
KeywordsDifferential Equation Neural Network Statistical Physic Correlation Function Complex System
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Harish-Chandra: Am. J. Math.79, 87 (1957)Google Scholar
- 2.Itzykson, K., Zuber, J.B.: J. Math. Phys.21, 411 (1980)Google Scholar
- 3.Alekseev, A., Faddeev, L., Shatashvili, S.: J. Geom. and Phys.3, 391 (1989)Google Scholar
- 4.Gelfand, I.M., Naimark, M.A.: Trudi MIAN36, 1 (1950)Google Scholar
- 5.Kazakov, V., Migdal, A.: Induced QCD at LargeN. Paris, Princeton preprint LPTENS-92/15/PUPT-1322, May 1992Google Scholar
- 6.Douglas, M: unpublishedGoogle Scholar
- 7.Kogan, I., Morozow, A., Semenoff, G.W., Weiss, N.: Area law and continuum limit in induced QCD. UBC preprint UBCTP-92-022, July 1992Google Scholar
- 8.Migdal, A.: Mixed model of induced QCD. Paris preprint LPTENS-92/23, August 1992Google Scholar
- 9.Morozov, A.: ITEP preprint to appearGoogle Scholar