The effect of tolerance on characteristic of circular groove guide
- 18 Downloads
The variations in propagating characteristic of circular groove guide due to tolerance are analyzed by using eigen-weighted boundary integral equation method (EWBIEM). Theoretical analysis and experimental results show that as long as the tolerance of circular groove guide is not very large the variations in characteristic of circular groove guide are very small.
KeywordsIntegral Equation Theoretical Analysis Equation Method Boundary Integral Equation Integral Equation Method
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Yang Hong-Sheng, Ma Jianglei and Lu Zhong-Zuo, "A New Type of Groove Guide", ISRAMT'89. pp239–240Google Scholar
- Yang Hong-Sheng, Ma Jianglei and Lu Zhong-Zuo, "The Characteristic Equation and Solution of circular Groove Guide." International Journal of Infrared and Millimeter Waves, vol. 12 No. 5, May 1991, pp. 535–541Google Scholar
- Wenxun Zhang, Engineering Electromagnetism: Functional Methods, Ellis Horwood Ltd. UK, 1991Google Scholar
- Zhu, L., and Zhang, W.X, "The Eigen-Weighted BIEM for Solving Arbitrary Cross-section Waveguides" 1988 IEEE AP-S International Symposium, pp. 589–592Google Scholar
- Jun Qian, Yang Hong-Sheng, Wenxun Zhang and Lu Zhong-Zuo, "Analytic Method of Arbitrary Cross Section Open Groove Guide", International Journal of Infrared and Millimeter Waves vol. 14, No. 2, Feb. 1993Google Scholar