The imprisoned society: Time turns a classic on its head
- 16 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Blumstein, Alfred 1995 “Prisons.” In James Q. Wilson and Joan Petersilia (eds.), Crime. San Francisco: Institute for Contemporary Studies.Google Scholar
- Christie, Nils 1993 Crime Control as Industry: Towards GULAGS, Western Style? London and New York: Routledge.Google Scholar
- Sampson, Robert, andWilliam Julius Wilson 1995 “Toward a theory of race, crime and urban inequality.” In John Hagan and Ruth Peterson (eds.), Crime and Inequality: 37–54. Stanford, CA: Stanford University Press.Google Scholar
- Sykes, Gresham 1958 Society of Captives. Princeton, NJ: Princeton University Press.Google Scholar
- White, Harrison 1970 Chains of Opportunity: System Models of Mobility in Organizations. Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1995