Comments on Bertram C. Brookes, recipient of the 1989 Derek de Solla Price award
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B.C. Brookes, This week's citation classic: the derivation and application of the Bradford-Zipf distribution,Current Contents: Social and Behavioural Sciences, 16 (1986) 20.Google Scholar
- 2.B.C. Brookes, The derivation and application of the Bradford-Zipf distribution,Journal of Documentation, 24 (1968) 247–265.Google Scholar
- 3.T.M. Cocks andB.C. Brookes, Sichel's unification of bibliometric frequency distributions,Journal of Information Science, 12 (1986) 45–51.Google Scholar
- 4.B.C. Brookes, Comments on the scope of bibliometrics. In:L. Egghe andR. Rousseau (Eds),Informetrics 87/88, Select Proceedings of the First International Conference on Bibliometrics and Theoretical Aspects of Information Retrieval, Elsevier, Amsterdam, 1988, 29–41.Google Scholar
- 5.B.C. Brookes, Sichel's inverse Gaussian-Poisson distribution: recent advances,Journal of Information Science, 14 (1988) 233–236.Google Scholar
- 6.International Research Forum in Information Science: the Theoretical Basis of Information Science, BLR & D Report 5262 (British Library, London, 1976).Google Scholar
- 7.B.C. Brookes, Biblio-, Sciento-, Informetrics??? What are we talking about?, In:Proceedings of the Second International Conference on Bibliometrics, Scientometrics, and Informetrics 1989 (to be published).Google Scholar
- 8.B.C. Brookes, The foundations of information science. Part I: Philosophical aspects,Journal of Information Science, 2 (1980) 125–133.Google Scholar
- 9.B.C. Brookes, The foundations of information science. Part II: Quantitative aspects: classes of things and the challenge of human individuality,Journal of Information Science, 2 (1980) 209–221.Google Scholar
- 10.B.C. Brookes, The foundations of information science. Part III: Quantitative aspects: objective maps and subjective landscapes,Journal of Information Science, 2 (1980) 269–275.Google Scholar
- 11.B.C. Brookes, The foundations of information science. Part IV: Information science: the changing paradigm,Journal of Information Science, 3 (1981) 3–12.Google Scholar
© Akadémiai Kiadó 1990