Experimental investigations of the destructibility of rocks in a vacuum
Construction Properties Of Soils
- 16 Downloads
KeywordsCivil Engineer Experimental Investigation Structural Foundation Hydraulic Engineer
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. I. Cherkasov and V. V. Shvarev, Lunar Soils [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 2.M. D. Nusinov, M. I. Smorodinov, and V. V. Shvarev, “A physical model of soil in the maria regions of the moon,” Osn. Fundam. Mekh. Gruntov, No. 5 (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.M. D. Nusimov, M. I. Smorodinov, and V. V. Shvarev, “Comparative evaluation of coefficients of friction in air and in an ultrahigh vacuum,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR, No. 5 (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.V. V. Shandor, Yu. A. Surkov, I. I. Cherkasov, B. V. Deryagin, and Yu. P. Toporov, “Effect of adsorbed gases and water on the interaction between grains of loose soils,” Osn. Fundam. Mekh. Gruntov, No. 9 (1974).Google Scholar
- 5.V. E. Grafov et al., “First experiment in drilling on the moon,” Kosm. Issled.,9, No. 4 (1971).Google Scholar
- 6.“An experiment in collecting soil samples from the moon's surface by means of the Luna 20 automatic device,” Kosm. Issled.,9, No. 3 (1973).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1977