Solidifying qualitative methodology
- 50 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Hammersley, M. (1989).The dilemma of qualitative method: Herbert Blumer and the Chicago tradition. New York: Routledge.Google Scholar
- Koos, P. (1994). Replication, restudy, and the nature of anthropological fieldwork. In R. Van der Veer, M. van Ijzendoorn, and J. Valsiner (Eds.),Reconstructing the mind: Replicability in research on human development (pp. 37–56). Norwood, NJ: Ablex.Google Scholar
- Lindesmith, A., and Strauss, A (1950). A critique of culture-personality writings.American Sociological Review.15, 587–600.Google Scholar
- Miles, M., and Huberman, A. (1994).Qualitative data analysis: An expanded sourcebook (second edition. Newbury Park: Sage.Google Scholar
- Ratner, C. (forthcoming, 1997).Cultural psychology and qualitative methodology: Theoretical and empirical considerations. New York: Plenum.Google Scholar
- Shankman, P. (1984). The thick and the thin: On the interpretive theoretical program of Clifford Geertz.Current Anthropology, 25, 261–279.Google Scholar
© Human Sciences Press, Inc. 1996