Fdtd simulation for the EMI properties of impedance surface enclosures
- 22 Downloads
An enclosure with impedance interior surfaces is studied using the FDTD method. The FDTD simulation shows a wonderful depression of the resonance-related EMI signals in the impedance surface enclosure.
KeywordsDepression Impedance Surface Interior Surface FDTD Method FDTD Simulation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- J. H. Oates and R. T. Shin, "Small aperture modeling for EMI applications using the finite-difference time-domain technique,"Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol.9, No.1/2, pp.37–69, Jan. 1995.Google Scholar
- Bing-Zhong Wang and W. Lin, "Small-hole formalism for the finite-difference time-domain analysis of small hole coupling,"Electronics Letters, Vol.30, No.19, pp.1586–1587, Sept. 1994.Google Scholar
- Bing-Zhong Wang, "Small-hole formalism for the FDTD simulation of small hole coupling,"IEEE Microwave and Guided Wave Letters, Vol.5, No.1, pp.15–17, Jan. 1995.Google Scholar
- D. J. Riley and C. D. Turner, "Hybrid thin-slot algorithm for the analysis of narrow apertures in finite-difference time-domain calculations,"IEEE Trans. on Antenna and Propagation, Vol.38, No.12, pp.1943–1950, Dec. 1990.Google Scholar
- Bing-Zhong Wang, "Enhanced thin-slot formalism for the FDTD analysis of thin-slot penetration,"IEEE Microwave and Guided Wave Letters, Vol.5, No.5, pp.142–143, May 1995.Google Scholar
- K. Li, C. F. Lee, S. Y. Poh, R. T. Shin, and J. A. Kong, "Application of FDTD method to analysis of electromagnetic radiation from VLSI heatsink configurations,"IEEE Trans. on Electromagnetic Compatibility, Vol.35, No.2, pp.204–213, May 1993.Google Scholar
- A. Taflove and K. R. Umashankar, "The finite-difference time-domain method for numerical modeling of the electromagnetic wave interactions with arbitrary structures," Ch. 8 inFinite Element and Finite Difference Methods in Electromagnetic Scattering, New York: Elsevier, M.A. Morgan, Ed., 1991.Google Scholar