Analysis of waveguide structures by means of singular integral equations
- 16 Downloads
The paper gives short description of singular integral equation method to solve waveguide Maxwell equations. Cross-section shape of the line can be actually of any form, the line can be screened or open and have ferrite or semiconductor filling. Some numerical results are given.
KeywordsFerrite Integral Equation Maxwell Equation Equation Method Singular Integral Equation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L.Lewin, “Theory of waveguides,” London, 1975.Google Scholar
- 2.L. Knishevskaya, V. Shugurov, “Analysis of microstrip lines,” Vilnius: Mokslas, 1985.Google Scholar
- 3.E.D. Palik and J.K. Furdyna, “Infrared and microwave magnetoplasma effects in semiconductors,” Rep. Prog. Phys., Vol. 33, pp. 3–1193 (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.D. Polder, “On the theory of ferromagnetic resonance”, Phyl. Mag., Vol. 40, No. 300, pp. 99–115 (1949).Google Scholar
- 5.S.J.Gechiauskas, L.V.Knishevskaya, G.V.Jakimavichius, “Theoretical and experimental analysis of electrodynamical characteristics of microstrip line on finite lossy layered semiconductor substrate”, in coll. Allunion conferences, Saratov University, part 2, pp. 159–160 (1985).Google Scholar
- 6.G.V. Jakimavichius, L.V. Knishevskaya, S.J. Gechniauskas, J.S. Kalinauskas, “Analysis of electrodynamical characteristics of microstrip line on semiconductor substrate”, Proceedings of Saratov University, iss. 13, pp. 29–34 (1988).Google Scholar
- 7.L.V.Knishevskaya, M.N.Kotov, A.K.Laurinavichius, V.K.Shugurov, “Characteristics` peculiarities of microstrip line on longitudinally magnetized semiconductor substrate”, in coll. “Physics, technology and production of semiconductor devices”, Vilnius, part 1, pp. 74–76 (1980).Google Scholar
- 8.L.V. Knishevskaya, A.K. Laurinavichius, V.K. Shugurov, “Analysis of microstrip line on longitudinally magnetized layered semiconductor-dielectric substrate”, Lithuanian Journal of Physics, Vol. 21, No. 5, pp. 27–34 (1981).Google Scholar
- 9.S.J.Gechiauskas, L.V.Knishevskaya, V.K.Shugurov, G.V.Jakimavichius, “Electromagnetic wave damping in microstrip line on magnetized semiconductor-dielectric substrate”, Proceedings of Allunion conference on integral microwave electronics. Novgorod, part 2, pp. 99–100 (1982).Google Scholar
- 10.L.Knishevskaya, M.Jarmalis, “Theoretical and experimental analysis of open slot lines on semiconductor substrate with symmetrically and asymmetrically located conductors”, 8-th Colloquim on Microwave Communication, Budapest, Hungary, pp. 345–347 (1966).Google Scholar
- 11.L.V. Knishevskaya, G.Z. Labutis, A.N. Puzakov, N.A. Sokolova, V.K. Shugurov, G.K. Yakovlev, “Theoretical and experimental analysis of rectangular ferrite waveguide with metal facet”, Lithuanian Journal of Physics, Vol. 27, No. 4, pp. 503–504 (1987).Google Scholar