Load-carrying capacity of laminated plates with a filler
- 16 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. A. Ambartsumyan, Theory of Anisotropic Plates [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1987).Google Scholar
- 2.L. M. Kachanov, “Failure of composite materials by delamination,” Mekh. Polim., 918–922 (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.L. B. Lerman, A. A. Tkachenko, and R. F. Emel'yanov, “Mechanical characteristics of multilayered composites with a cellular filler,” Submitted to VINITI, No. 4060–611 Dep.Google Scholar
- 4.I. A. Birger and A. G. Panovko, Strength, Stability, Vibrations. Handbook [in Russian], Vol. 3, Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. M. Tarnopol'skii, I. G. Zhigun, and V. A. Polyakov, “Analysis of the distribution of shear stresses in the three-point bending of beams made of composites,” Mekh. Polim., 56–62 (1977).Google Scholar
- 6.Yu. M. Tarnopol'skii, “Delamination of compressible composite rods,” Mekh. Komp. Mater., 331–337 (1979).Google Scholar
- 7.Yu. M. Tarnopol'skii and T. Ya. Kintsis, Methods for Static Testing of Reinforced Plastics [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1981).Google Scholar
- 8.V. V. Konovalenko, A. V. Morozov, and V. T. Dyachek, Avt. Svid. No. 708,033 (USSR). Multilayered Cellular Panel; Byull. Izobr., No. 1 (1980).Google Scholar
- 9.V. T. Dyachek, A. V. Morozov, and V. V. Konovalenko, Avt. Svid. No. 850,830 (USSR), Cellular Plate; Byull. Izobr., No. 28 (1981).Google Scholar
- 10.V. V. Konovalenko, G. N. Sirenko, and A. V. Morozov, Avt. Svid. No. 1,021,736 (USSR), Multilayered Cellular Panel; Byull. Izobret., No. 1 (1983).Google Scholar
- 11.R. Hussein, P. Fazio, and M. Morsi, “Analytical evaluations of damage of sandwich panels,” 26th Struct., Struct. Dyn. and Mater. Conf., Orlando, Fla., April 15–17, 1985. Pt. 1. Coll. Techn/Pap. New York, N.Y. (1985), pp. 25–33.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1996