Deformation of inhomogeneous anisotropic hollow elastic bodies with various types of layer conjugation
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsElastic Body Layer Conjugation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Ya. M. Grigorenko, A. T. Vasilenko, and N. D. Pankratova, Statics of Anisotropic Thick-wall Shells [in Russian], Vyshcha Shkola, Kiev (1985).Google Scholar
- 2.Ya. M. Grigorenko, A. T. Vasilenko, and N. D. Pankratova, Problems of the Theory of Elasticity of Inhomogeneous Bodies [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1991).Google Scholar
- 3.S. G. Lekhnitskii, Theory of Elasticity of Anisotropic Bodies [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 4.N. D. Pankratova, “Deformation of thick-wall inhomogeneous spherical cylinders with nonrigid layer contact,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk UkrSSR, Ser. A, No. 6, 49–52 (1984).Google Scholar
- 5.N. Pankratova, The calculation of anisotropic construction elements in formulation, in: Sixteenth Symposium: “Modeling in Mechanics,” Glivice (1992), pp. 327–334.Google Scholar
- 6.N. Pankratova and A. Mukoed, Calculation of the stress state of nonhomogeneous plates with rigid conjugation of layers, in: Sixteenth Symposium: “Modeling in Mechanics,” Glivice (1993), pp. 319–324.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1996