Surface magnetoelastic waves in a metallized ferrite layer on a periodic layered dielectric substrate
- 21 Downloads
KeywordsFerrite Dielectric Substrate Ferrite Layer Magnetoelastic Wave Layered Dielectric Substrate
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. V. Gulyaev and P. E. Zil'berman, “Magnetoelastic waves in plates and films of ferromagnets,” Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Fiz., No. 11, 6 (1988).Google Scholar
- 2.V. A. Nikishov and S. A. Nikishov, “Research and development of magnetostatic spin-wave devices,” Zarubezh. Radioélektron., No. 12, 41 (1981).Google Scholar
- 3.J. Taker and V. Ramplon, Hypersound in Solid-State Physics [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.N. A. Shul'ga, Fundamentals of the Continuum Mechanics of a Periodic Structure [in Russian], Nauk. Dumka, Kiev (1981).Google Scholar
- 5.H. van de Vaar, “Magnetoelastic Love-wave propagation in metal-coated layered substrates,” J. Appl. Phys.,42, No. 3, 5305 (1971).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1996