Stability of multilayer antifriction coatings for small subcritical strains
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsAntifriction Coating Subcritical Strain Small Subcritical Strain
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. K. Ashkenazi and É. V. Ganov, Anisotropy of Construction Materials [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Leningrad (1980).Google Scholar
- 2.L. M. Brekhovskikh, Waves in Layered Media [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 3.A. N. Guz', Principles of Three-Dimensional Stability Theory for Deformable Bodies [in Russian], Nauk. Dumka, Kiev (1986).Google Scholar
- 4.A. N. Guz' and V. N. Chekhov, “Investigation of surface instability of layered bodies in a three-dimensional formulation,” Prikl. Mekh.,26, No. 2, 3–24 (1990).Google Scholar
- 5.A. N. Guz' and V. N. Chekhov, “Stability of layered composites,” in: Micromechanics of Composite Materials: Focus on Ukrainian Research, ASME Appl. Mech. Rev. Special Issue,45, No. 2, 81–101 (1992).Google Scholar
- 6.V. N. Chekhov, “Surface instability of a layered medium joined with a homogeneous half-space,” Prikl. Mekh.,20, No. 11, 35–42 (1984).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1997