Cadmium effects on the kidney
KeywordsCadmium Geochemistry Cadmium Effect
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Elinder, G. G., Kjellstrom, T., Friberg, L., Lind, B., and Linnman, L., ‘Cadmium in kidney cortex, liver and pancreas from Swedish autopsies’,Arch. Env. Hlth. 31, 1976, 292.Google Scholar
- 2.Friberg, L., Piscatar, M., Nordberg, G. F., and Kjellstrom, T.,Cadmium in the Environment. Pull. CRC Press, Ohio, USA, 1974, p 19.Google Scholar
- 3.Scott, R., Cunningham, C., Fell, G. S., and Ottoway, J., ‘Studies of a workforce exposed to cadmium’,in Howell, J. McC., Gawthorne, J. M., and White, C. L. (Editors),Trace Element Metabolism in Man and Animals. Australian Academy of Science, 1981, 441.Google Scholar
- 4.Bonnell, J. A., Ross, J. H., and King, E., ‘Renal lesions in experimental cadmium poisoning’,Brit. Med. J., 17, 1960, 69.Google Scholar
- 5.Lauwerys, R.,Evaluation of the Environmental Impact of Cadmium. EEC Commission Health Protection Directorate No. 3116/75. 1976.Google Scholar
- 6.Miller, G. J., Whylie, M. J., and McKeown, D., ‘Cadmium exposure and renal accumulation in an Australian urban population’,Med. J. Austral. 1, 1976, 20.Google Scholar
- 7.Tuschiya, K., Seki, Y., and Sugita, M., ‘Cadmium concentration in the organs and tissues from accidental deaths’,Keio J. Med., 25, 1976, 83.Google Scholar
- 8.Roets, H., Bernard, A., Bucket, J. R., Garet, A., Lauwerys, R., Chettle, D. R., Harvey, T. C. and Al-Haddad, I., (1979). ‘Critical concentration of cadmium in renal cortex and urine’.Lancet, i, 1979, 221.Google Scholar
© Science and technology letters 1983