Surface magnetoelastic shear waves in a ferrite layer on a regular-laminar dielectric substrate
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsFerrite Shear Wave Dielectric Substrate Ferrite Layer Magnetoelastic Shear Wave
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu V. Gulyaev and P. E. Zil'berman, “Magnetoelastic waves in plates and films of ferromagnetic materials,” Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Fiz., No. 11, 6–33 (1988).Google Scholar
- 2.V. A. Nikishov and S. A. Nikishov, “Investigation and development of equipment for magnetostatic spin waves,” Zarub. Radiélektr., No. 12, 41–52 (1981).Google Scholar
- 3.J. Tacker and W. Rampton, Hypersound in Solid State Physics [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.N. A. Shul'ga, Fundamentals of Continuum Mechanics of Regular Structures [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1981).Google Scholar
- 5.H. Van de Vaart, “Magnetoelastic Love-wave propagation in metal-coated layered substrates,” J. Appl. Phys.,42, No. 3, 5305–5312 (1971).Google Scholar
- 6.H. Van de Vaart and H. Matthews, “Propagation of magnetoelastic waves in an infinite plate,” Appl. Phys. Lett.,16, No. 4, 153–155 (1970).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1997