Existence uniqueness and asymptotic stability of periodic solutions of a nonlinear equation in phase locked technology
- 19 Downloads
KeywordsPeriodic Solution Nonlinear Equation Asymptotic Stability Math Application Existence Uniqueness
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Wang Lian, Wang Muqin, Qualitative Analysis of a Type of Nonlinear Differential Equations of Second Order with Forcing Terms on the Cylinder,Acta Mathematica Sinica,23 5 (1980), 763–772.Google Scholar
- Wang Muqiu, Zhang Jingyan, Wang Lian, A Phase Locked Loop Equation with Tangent Discriminator and Frequency Modulation Input and Its Popularization,Scientia Sinica,5, (1980), 554–565.Google Scholar
- W. C. Lindsey, Synchronzation System in Communication and Control, Prentice-Kall Lne Englewood Cliffs, New Tersey, 1972.Google Scholar
- Yie Dawei, Qualitative Analysis of a Phase Locked Loop with Sine Discriminator and Frequency Modulation Input,Kexue Tongbao,19 (1983), 1162–1165.Google Scholar
- Wang Rongliang, The Existence and Stability of Periodic Solution of a P-L-L Equation with Sine Characteristic and Frequency Modulation Input,Journal of Shandong College of Oceanology, 2, 1987.Google Scholar
- Massera J. L., The Existence of Periodic Solution of Systems of Differential Equation,Duke Math. J.,17 (1950), 457–475.Google Scholar
- Lasalle J. L., Lefschetz S., Stability by Lyapunov's Direct Method with Application, New York, Academic Press, 1961.Google Scholar
- R. Bellman, The Theory of the Solutions of Differential Equation, Translated by Zhang Xie, Science Press, 1957.Google Scholar
© Science Press, Beijing, China and Allerton Press, Inc., New York, U.S.A. 1991