On the reliability bounds in κ-HNBUE and κ-HNWUE classes
- 15 Downloads
κ-HNBUE class and its dual were introduced by Basu and Ebrahimi . In this paper we give a generalized definition, and discuss their reliability bounds based on the known mean.
KeywordsMath Application Generalize Definition Reliability Bound
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Barlow, R. E. and Proschan, F., Statistical Theory of Reliability and Life Testing, Holt, Rinehart and Winston, New York, 1975Google Scholar
- Basu, A. P. and Ebrahimi, N., Onk-order Harmonic New Better than Used in Expectation Distributions,Ann. Inst. Statist. Math.,36 (1984), Part A, 87–100.Google Scholar
- Bryson, M. C. and Siddiqui, M. M., Some Criteria for Aging,J. Amer. Statist. Ass.,64 (1969), 1472–1483.Google Scholar
- Hu Yiming, Some Bounds in κ-HNBUE(κ-HNWUE) Classes. Reliability Theory and Application, S. Osaki et al. eds., World Scientific, 1987, 127–139.Google Scholar
- Klefsjö, B., The HNBUE and HNWUE Classes of Life Distributions,Naval Res. Logist. Quart,29 (1982), 331–344.Google Scholar
- Rolski, T., Mean Residual Life,Bull. Int. Statist. Inst.,46 (1975), 266–270.Google Scholar
© Science Press, Beijing, China and Allerton Press, Inc., New York, U.S.A. 1991