On the reliability bounds in κ-HNBUE and κ-HNWUE classes
- 16 Downloads
κ-HNBUE class and its dual were introduced by Basu and Ebrahimi . In this paper we give a generalized definition, and discuss their reliability bounds based on the known mean.
KeywordsMath Application Generalize Definition Reliability Bound
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Barlow, R. E. and Proschan, F., Statistical Theory of Reliability and Life Testing, Holt, Rinehart and Winston, New York, 1975Google Scholar
- Basu, A. P. and Ebrahimi, N., Onk-order Harmonic New Better than Used in Expectation Distributions,Ann. Inst. Statist. Math.,36 (1984), Part A, 87–100.Google Scholar
- Bryson, M. C. and Siddiqui, M. M., Some Criteria for Aging,J. Amer. Statist. Ass.,64 (1969), 1472–1483.Google Scholar
- Hu Yiming, Some Bounds in κ-HNBUE(κ-HNWUE) Classes. Reliability Theory and Application, S. Osaki et al. eds., World Scientific, 1987, 127–139.Google Scholar
- Klefsjö, B., The HNBUE and HNWUE Classes of Life Distributions,Naval Res. Logist. Quart,29 (1982), 331–344.Google Scholar
- Rolski, T., Mean Residual Life,Bull. Int. Statist. Inst.,46 (1975), 266–270.Google Scholar
© Science Press, Beijing, China and Allerton Press, Inc., New York, U.S.A. 1991