Cavitation flow past an arbitrarily-shaped airfoil
- 54 Downloads
The problem of two-dimensional inviscid incompressible flow past an arbitrarily-shaped airfoil in the presence of developed cavitation is studied in an accurate nonlinear formulation.
KeywordsFluid Dynamics Cavitation Incompressible Flow Nonlinear Formulation Cavitation Flow
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. P. Tulin, “Supercavitating flows - small perturbation theory,”J. Ship Res.,7, No. 3, 16 (1964).Google Scholar
- 2.A. G. Terent'ev, “Nonlinear theory of cavitational flow around obstacles,”Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Mekh. Zhidk. Gaza, No. 1, 158 (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.G. Birkhoff, H. Goldstine, and E. Zarantonello, “Calculation of plane cavity flows past curved obstacles,” in:Rend. Seminar. Mat. Univ. Politec. Torino, Vol. 13 (1953), p. 205.Google Scholar
- 4.A. C. King and M. I. G. Bloor, “Free streamline flow over curved topography,”Quart. Appl. Math.,48, 281 (1990).Google Scholar
- 5.M. I. Gurevich,Theory of Jets in Ideal Fluids, Academic Press, N.Y. (1965).Google Scholar
- 6.L. V. Gogish and G. Yu. Stepanov,Separation and Cavitation Flows [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1990).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1995