Electrification of dielectrics by fast electrons
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. A. Dergobuzov, O. B. Evdokimov, and B. A. Kononov, Radiation Diagnostics of Electric Potentials [in Russian], Atomizdat, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 2.O. B. Evdokimov, “Accumulation of volume charge in polymer dielectrics under irradiation with fast electrons,” Review Information. Series on Radiation Stability of Organic Materials [in Russian], NIITEKhIM, Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 3.V. A. Dyrkov, B. A. Kononov, and N. I. Yagushkin, “Investigation of the charging of dielectric targets by the albedo method of probing under irradiation with electrons,” Vopr. At. Nauki Tekh. Ser. Obshch. Yad. Fiz., No. 3, 153–157 (1985).Google Scholar
- 4.O. B. Evdokimov and A. P. Yalovets, “Distribution of thermalized electrons and the absorbed energy in dielectric materials,” Khim. Vys. Énerg., 7, 271 (1973).Google Scholar
- 5.V. A. Dyrkov, A. V. Samoilik, and N. I. Yagushkin, “Experimental investigation of the formation of volume charge in dielectrics under irradiation with medium-energy electrons,” Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Fiz., No. 11, 125 (1983).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1990